Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Reisterstown Plaza, Baltimore, MD
Shifts Available: Part Time Day Shift
We are currently hiring for our Baltimore Location.
Advanced Security Safe and Lock is a busy family owned company looking for responsible part – time Administrative Assistant.
Administrative Assistant applicants will provide support to our executive team. He/she must have strong communication skills, be able to independently problem solve and exercise sound judgment, and be able to simultaneously manage a variety of projects from multiple managers.
Primary focus will be to prepare and coordinate all work associated with creating estimates at all levels for various projects.
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressure
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Outstanding customer service. Must demonstrate a high-level of accommodation and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment of constant change; able to perform well under pressure and deadlines.
- Excellent judgment and analytical skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; able to manage multiple projects from multiple managers.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email and Quickbooks.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communication with all levels of the organization.
- Positive attitude and a team-player
- Must have a background in accounting
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to remain calm in stressful situations
- Must be technically inclined, knowledge of locksmithing and construction parts ordering a plus
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and requirements; setting priorities.
- Prepares bids for residential and commercial customers by making calls, qualifying suppliers, compiling pricing and gathering work details from technicians, etc.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
Probationary period of 90 days