Kaba Mas X-09 Lock
The X-09 High Security Lock is a third generation electro-mechanical lock. The X-09 was developed in conjunction with the US Government and meets FF-L-2740A, the US Government’s highest security standard for container locks and doors.
The Strongest Lock Around
This is the only production lock that is approved by the GSA for use on approved Class 5 and Class 6 Filing Cabinets and Class 5 and Class 8 Security Vault Doors. The X09 lock is self-powered using PowerStar™ technology. A twist of the dial provides all the power necessary to enter the combination, as well as review audit features.
Kaba Mas CDX-09
CDX-09 is a X-09 lock mounted on a deadbolt base plate that could be either standard or drill resistant. It is meant for use on standard egress doors that usually have no regular occupancy, like server closet.
Approved Lock for Class 5 & 6 Containers
X-09 Locks offers three modes of operation, and it features Automatic Lock Reset, High-Security combination scramble, and resists all forms of external manipulation and environmental attack.
X-09 Lock Features
- Self powered by PowerStar™ technology
- No need to clear before entering combination
- Auto power off after 40 seconds of inactivity
- Non-volatile memory and No dead zones
- Limited View LCD display with indicator arrows
- Operational temperature range of -10 °F to 155 °F
- Case and bolt strength of 600 pounds in two directions
- 500 billion possible combinations with dual combination mode
- Fail safe against high voltage, robot, X-ray, magnetic, vibration, and R/F attacks