Job Title: Dispatcher
Location: Reisterstown Plaza, Baltimore, MD
Shifts Available: Part Time Day Shift
We are currently hiring for our Baltimore Location.
Advanced Security Safe and Lock is a busy family owned company looking for responsible part – time technician dispatcher.
Dispatcher applicants duties include, but not limited to the following: scheduling work requests with customers and parts pick up, manage and monitoring service routes, relaying information to technicians in the field, & responding to customer inquiries.
He/she must have strong communication skills, be able to independently problem solve and exercise sound judgment, follow up on part orders and schedule job completion accordingly, multi-task to maintain the continuity of the work day.
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
- Basic computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressure
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Outstanding customer service. Must demonstrate a high-level of accommodation and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment of constant change; able to perform well under pressure and deadlines.
- Excellent judgment and analytical skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; able to manage multiple projects from multiple managers.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communication with all levels of the organization.
- Positive attitude and a team-player
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to remain calm in stressful situations
- Must be technically inclined, knowledge of locksmith and construction parts a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
Probationary period of 90 days