Our Stores Are Open With Safety Modifications
As an essential business that helps maintain the security of commercial, government, residential and automotive property Advanced Security Safe and Lock will remain open for business per Governor Larry Hogan’s executive order.
Both of our full service stores in Baltimore city and Timonium MD will remain OPEN to public providing all usual services and products for our valued customers. Also, our express location in downtown Baltimore will continue to provide home key cutting services.
Our on-site emergency & non-emergency services are still being provided with modification mentioned below in place to ensure everyone’s safety.
We will continue to update you through Our Website, Google, and our Facebook page about changes.
Slowing The Spread
As advised by the CDC if you are feeling sick or someone within your household is sick, we ask that you Please Hold Off Until You Are Well.
In order to keep our customers and our technicians safe during COVID-19 outbreak we will implement and maintain the following procedures until advised otherwise by local government or the CDC.
In Store Modifications:
Our stores are OPEN to public with modifications in place to help customers and employees practice social distancing using following methods:
– Floor markings every 6 feet
– Limited number of customers allowed in store at one time
– Everyone including employees MUST maintain a safe distance of at least 6 feet at all times
– All vehicle occupants MUST exit the vehicle and maintain safe distance while technician is programing the vehicle
* If you would like we can come out to your vehicle so you do not have to enter the store (just call us from the parking lot)
*Reisterstown Rd & York Rd locations only
Additional In Store Modifications
In addition to social distancing we also require the following in our stores:
– Face coverings must be worn by customers and employees at all times
– Technicians are also required to wear gloves or sanitize hands between each customer
– Hand sanitizer is made available for use by any customer as well as employees
Service Visit Modifications:
– We now offer over the phone and/or video estimates if at all possible in addition to on-site estimates
– Everyone MUST maintain a safe distance while technicians are performing their job at your location
Additional Service Visit Modifications
– All technicians are required to wear face coverings while performing their job at your location (you are also encouraged to do so)
– All technicians are required to wear gloves or sanitize hands between each customer
We are here to assist you with all your security needs during these testing times, We are all in this together.